- Incredible atmosphere and aesthetics. Top notch.
- Varied gameplay and a few surprising traps.
- Wonderful original designs and mechanics.
-Platforming often too basic and flat.
- Category: Themed
- Time Completed: 4 minutes
- Difficulty: Normal
- Gameplay: 7.5 Out of 10 Stars
One of the few downsides of this level when compared to the rest of it.... It feels great going through this level but a little lacking in depth. The jumps are too easy and uninteresting.. traps are often a little too basic. But this isn't always the case. There's plenty of times when you're really impressed with what's going on. This isn't so much to do with gameplay as it's mostly the presentation that carries this level. The gameplay isn't flawed in any way, I just wish for more original obstacles to overcome .. enemies or puzzles. This level is very straightforward.
- Aesthetics-Design (Graphics+Sounds): 9.5 Out of 10 StarsThere's not much else like it in terms of beauty.... Everything in this level looks absolutely amazing. From the general level design to the little touches. The lighting is great, sound matches everything nicely and the atmosphere feels so strong at all times. It's like sex for your eyes.
- Originality: 8 Out of 10 Stars
This is a tough one since in terms of traps or contraptions it's mostly things we've seen before. But there are a few things that will really catch you off guard. On top of that everything looks and feels very original in terms of design in this level. Hopefully that isn't too confusing but you'll just have to check out my video review to see what I mean.
- Final Score: 9 Out of 10 Stars
One of the best levels I've played this week.. it literally blew me away at times. What keeps it from getting a near perfect score is it's length. I don't even really care about the fact that the gameplay falls a little short at times because the level flows so well and feels so polished.
It's not abnormal for levels this beautiful to end rather abruptly. But it's still a shame.
I still highly recommend playing this though as there's nothing else like it.