Sunday, November 30, 2008

Ninja by Jaeyden



Jaeyden does it again...
Yes I know he didn't request this, but while I was playing I noticed that he published it. I think I'm the first one to ever play his level.. which makes me feel kinda awesome.
Anyway.... I have high expectations of my favourite developers. So my expectations were through the roof for this level.... Did it meet them? Read on!
Ninja! is a slick and stylish looking obstacle course... not your generic boring obstacle course, nope. This one looks absolutely amazing with a lot of nice artistic touches here and there ...and it plays very uniquely. You'll need to pull off a few moves you didn't even know you could do in this game.
It plays like an absolute dream.. everything flows perfectly together and just feels absolutely satisfying to play. There's a few secrets here and there too for you secret hunters.
My only minor complaint is how I wish it was longer... but that's because I was having so much fun.
The description says (Act 1) though.. so I cannot wait for what's in store for us next.
Play this and play everything else Jaeyden has ever made, everything he touches is gold. Pure friggen gold.


Level Design: 9
Replay Value: 8
Aesthetics: 10
Fun Factor: 9
Originality: 9
Difficulty: 7
Length: 6


Overall Score: 9.4 (not an average)

1 comment:

Nevenz said...

Arg! I had your score beat man.. I was playing an online round but then right near the end someone joined and it gave me a network error. sent me back to my pod.. >.<
I'ma give it another shot later. there's already a new #1 to beat though.