Monday, November 24, 2008

Sackhouette series by Luckett_X






Both these levels look pretty fantastic and unique too. Very cool custom art.. great art direction.
But that's where my positive remarks in regards to these levels kinda come to a halt.
Like I said in the videos, the gameplay is just dull and not fun. The visuals weren't enough to keep me going. The only reason why I finished playing the levels in the first place was just to review them.
All bosses are also very basic and uncreative in terms of how you defeat them.
If you want eye candy, play these levels now. Just don't be expecting amazing level flow or gameplay.

Level Design: 7
Replay Value: 2
Fun Factor: 3
Originality: 8
Difficulty: 4
Length: 6


Overall Score(for both): 7.3 (not an average)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should check out my level. It's definitely up to par with the ones you have been posting.

Space Station
by Heyboova