Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Zorro's Suicide Factory by ZorroTheMighty



I laughed quite a bit while playing this kickass level. The only downside I can think of is how short it is. I wanted more!
Anyway, .. Zorro shows you how killing yourself can be funny as hell. ..And hard sometimes too. To advance through this stage you need to figure out how to kill yourself in the rooms with numbers (there are 5 rooms total). This reminds me of an indie game I forgot the name of.. but in this game you also needed to kill yourself to win!
Zorro's level is actually a lot more fun than that game. The presentation is top notch, extremely stylish and slick design.. great consistency too.
I had an absolute blast playing this level. I just hope Zorro will create a 2nd (hopefully larger) one.

Level Design: 9
Replay Value: 5
Aesthetics: 9
Fun Factor: 7
Originality: 10
Difficulty: 7
Length: 5


Overall Score: 9.1 (not an average)

No comments: