Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Shadow Temple Ninja Enter the Sackboy by Kylemesa



I think I actually hate kylemesa.
I've played difficult levels I've often given up on...... but this one just made me want to keep going and going and going.
This level has some of the most INSANE PLATFORMING. It never feels too cheap, every time you die you know it's your stupid fault. This is one of the best obstacle courses I've played.
It's got all kinds of things, ultra hard platforming, a puzzle and .. oh right. I should introduce this part of the level properly.
You know the Bunker wheel right? That huge spinning wheel you always died on.
Well Bunker wheel is NOTHING compared to the insanely HUGE wheel on this level. It's like a platforming puzzle almost. God absolutely amazing but so hard.
You need to play and finish this level right now.
Did I mention the entire level is timed?
Play it!!

Level Design: 9
Replay Value: 9
Fun Factor: 6
Originality: 7
Difficulty: 10
Length: 9


Overall Score: 9.1(not an average)

No comments: